16-18 Xuan Dieu, Ward 04, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Yoong Internship Programme offers final-year students and recent graduates, who are highly qualified and motivated, to gain direct practical experience with software development work. Internship opportunities are available for those studying in Ho Chi Minh city.
Build a compelling profile and send us your CV to have an oppotunity to improve your analytical and technical skills in a professional environment.
Here are the opening positions:
- Age: You are final-year students or recent graduates.
- Time: You are able to attend full-time programme, from Monday to Friday (08:30 to 18:00)
- Location: 16-18 Xuan Dieu Street, Ward 04, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Education: You are enrolled or graduated in a course of study at a university or equivalent institution in information technology or related fields.
- Other: You have not previously participated in our Internship Programme
- Receive parking allowance
- Receive lunch allowance
- Attend teambuilding & other parties
- Have free snacks, tea, coffee at Yoong’s office
- To become Yoong’s employee if you successfully complete the Internship Programme and are qualified our requirements for the related vacancy.
Note to applicants:
Due to the high volume of applications received, Yoong is not in a position to provide individual feedback. Therefore, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR Department for an interview. If you are not contacted by our HR Department within one month period following your application’s submission, you can assume your application has not been retained on this occasion and you can apply again in the future programme.